One more book written and published. 2nd in a new series, developing onward from that earlier character from last week. Of course, the mystery of her backstory continues. Meanwhile, work continues on the remaining series…
The Great Writing Business Challenge – Week 51 Results
Instafreebie/PW: 22/88 (25%) 2 non-IF, 34 no-openers moved off.
Overall Total: 2661 – slowly decreasing still.
IF/PW subscribers remaining after a year: 1217/7320 (16.6%) Percentage dropped again.
Note: I keep these more to see how IF/PW retention is moving. Until I start promoting in earnest, these numbers will tend to keep dropping. Starting with freebie seekers is not optimal, but all aren’t that way. Still, getting this crowd to actually buy anything is like pulling hen’s-teeth. Needs much further analysis.
Book Sales: See below. Next sales analysis is Dec 15 for November sales – too busy again this week to do it – look for this next week. Jan 15 will give us a year-end overview.
Books In Progress:
- Erotika Jones (series) -> Book Four
- Growing Up Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
- Molly Chronicles: Miracles
- Lazurai: Homecoming
Courses in Progress:
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
Visitors and holidays took most of the week. I did get the next book in the Molly Chronicles written and published. Next one needs to start on Monday in order to be on this year’s production.
So this will be short.
Next week will have to be for the last month’s book sales analysis.
I’ll also need to do a year-end analysis of what I’ve learned this last year, and lay out my next year’s challenge.
And the annual book sales analysis is coming Jan 15.
Last week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails – Yup
- Monthly analysis of Nov booksales – Nope
- New fiction book written and published. – Yup
- Copywriting research the rest of the week. – Nope
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. – Nope
This week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails –
- Monthly analysis of Nov booksales –
- New fiction book written and published. –
- Outside of guests, copywriting research the rest of the week. –
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. –