Yet another book written and published. So a new series is started, from a character that just appeared in one of the stories last week. Meanwhile, work continues on the remaining series…
The Great Writing Business Challenge – Week 50 Results
Instafreebie/PW: 23/108 (21.3%) 3 non-IF, 44 no-openers moved off.
Overall Total: 2710 – slowly decreasing again.
IF/PW subscribers remaining after a year: 1211/7213 (16.8%) Percentage dropped again.
Note: I keep these more to see how IF/PW retention is moving. Until I start promoting in earnest, these numbers will tend to keep dropping.
Book Sales: See below. Next sales analysis is Dec 15 for November sales – too busy this week to do it – look for this next week.
Books In Progress:
- Erotika Jones (series) -> Book Four
- Growing Up Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
- New: A Very Lazurai Birthday (first of 3 in a series, backstory)
- Molly Chronicles: Origins -> Molly Chronicles: Miracles
Courses in Progress:
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
No shortage of books to write. Looking forward to all of them. Next will be continue to explore Molly’s stories, which have expanded into two more. Following these (in the new year) will be the “Growing Up Felicity” book/series.
Copywriting studies are continuing. Just to repeat: These are starting to tell how to update this entire series, as well as producing a series overview. These studies will produce courses for the key books as well. I’ll probably lay them each out as alpha-versions in order to have placeholders, plus giving value in advance.
There will be four course areas overall: Goals, Copywriting, Grazing, Writing.
Injured pet last week got worse, and passed just today. Now there are guests and celebrations to take my time. At least I may get some farm work out of them.
We’ll be short this week, with guests. Do want to wrap up the Molly series in these last two weeks.
These last few weeks are now showing how the last challenge has wound down. Looking forward to the final analysis of this. Some ideas are coming up on how to arrange this next challenge. And there’s a compilation of what I’ve learned this last year.
Again, fiction is driving my work, while I need to be working on courses and promotion as well. But that’s for next year…
Last week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails – Yup
- Monthly analysis of Nov booksales – Nope
- New fiction book written and published. – Yup
- Copywriting research the rest of the week. – Some
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. – Nope
This week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails –
- Monthly analysis of Nov booksales –
- New fiction book written and published. –
- Outside of guests, copywriting research the rest of the week. –
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. –