Proofing caught up. Another book written and published. This gave me a new anthology – which have very fast turnarounds. The real interesting point was in a new production line of fiction…
The Great Writing Business Challenge – Week 49 Results
Instafreebie/PW: 15/55 (27.3%) 2 non-IF, 37 no-openers moved off.
Overall Total: 2739 – slowly decreasing again.
IF/PW subscribers remaining after a year: 1192/7096 (16.8%) Percentage dropped again.
Note: I keep these more to see how IF/PW retention is moving. Until I start promoting in earnest, these numbers will tend to keep dropping.
Book Sales: See below. Next sales analysis is Dec 15 for November sales – look for this next week.
Books In Progress:
- Erotika Jones (series) -> Book Four
- Growing Up Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
- New: A Very Lazurai Birthday (first of 3 in a series, backstory)
Courses in Progress:
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
No shortage of books to write. Looking forward to all of them. Next will be exploring a character “Molly” that showed up in The Walkaway Blues series – she’s all fleshed out and ready for her lines and action.
Copywriting studies are continuing. These are starting to tell how to update this entire series, as well as producing a series overview. These studies will produce courses for the key books as well. I’ll probably lay them each out as alpha-versions in order to have placeholders, plus giving value in advance.
There will be four course areas overall: Goals, Copywriting, Grazing, Writing.
Some distraction this week with an injured pet who has taken a bit of care (and cost) to heal.
We’ll be short this week, snow on the ground currently and still coming down. Winter has definitely arrived, if not official for a few more days.
Last week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails – Yup
- Finish publishing backlogged books. – Yup
- New fiction book written and published. – Yup
- Copywriting research the rest of the week. – Yup
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. – Nope
This week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails –
- Monthly analysis of Nov booksales –
- New fiction book written and published. –
- Copywriting research the rest of the week. –
- In the squeaks of time, continue notes for next year’s challenge. –