NaNoWriMo and winter farm preps cut into a lot of writing and publishing business this week. Still need to get a few things worked up before Winter comes in full…
The Great Writing Business Challenge – Week 45 Results
Instafreebie/PW: 91/296 (Actual vs Reported: 30.1%) 3 non-IF, 67 no-openers moved off.
Overall Total: 2945 (Slowly downtrending as depending on IF/PW..) Those IF/PW subscribers remaining after a year: 1177/6547 (18%) Same percentage as last week..
Book Sales: See Week 42 Next sales analysis is Nov 15 (this week) for October sales.
Books In Progress:
- Time Bent Beau -> Erotika Jones -> Book Four
- NaN -> Walkaway Diner -> Book Four
- Growing Up Felicity -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- When Death Lives Twice -> Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Village -> Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
Courses in Progress:
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
Mostly got tied up in “Felicity”/NaNoWriMo interspersed with farm work this week. Fences, hay, water – the usual. And when I finally started my fiction writing, the joy returned and couldn’t quit.
So I’m late getting this out for last week. And we’ll leave this short, then.
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Sun – this analysis and emails – Yup
- Mon/Tue – NaNoWriMo – Felicity – 12.5 K – Yup
- Wed/Thu/Fri – Courses – copy to Teachable – Nope
- Sat – Syndicate to Medium, Wattpad – Nope
This week’s to-do’s:
- This analysis & emails –
- NaNoWriMo – “When Death Lives Twice” (12.5K words) –
- Courses copied to Teachable and made live –
- Syndicated to Medium, Wattpad –
- New book laid out as a course (alpha) –