Another working week, where farm work took away from other work – namely courses. Did get another fiction book published, though…
“Unsuccessful people make decisions based on current situations. Successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.” ~ Benjamin Hardy
Total Subscribers 2484
Heritage Subscribers 8
IF Subscribers 2296
New IF API Subscribers 11
Non IF API Subscribers 0
Webform Subscribers 5
90 day Inactive 13
Newbie no-openers 14
Still dwindling. Need to ramp up promotion to get subscribers from other areas. Still busy with other stuff.
Book Sales: Back to usual. Higher with the scamdemic scare.
Fiction Books In Progress:
- “Their Eyes” characters to establish: Felicity, Augie -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five (Augie is next – this coming week.)
- Corona-Xi series and anthology – way back-burner now.
- Stiletto, Scalpel (Harpy series)
- Case of the Sand Dune Demise, Death and the Dreamcatcher > Book Five
- Book Four needs villain established.
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two (series) -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
Non-Fiction Books In Progress:
- Get Everything You Want Out of Life Anthology – ebook only (see below).
- PMA Science of Success Introduction – revision
- PMA Science of Success Complete Lessons
- Becoming a Wealthy Writer II
- Farm Less, Profit More II
Courses in Progress:
- “PMA: Science of Success” (now in beta)
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
- Common-Sense Marketing That Works – pre-alpha
- Raising Gentle Cattle – pre-alpha
- How to Write Less and Profit More – pre-alpha
- And some more that I already recorded for podcasts…
There’s more to do on subscribers, as usual. And some things take time away from this, plus the data not understood. Did sign up for another one of these pile-on courses where the “guru’s” all put up an overlong video (without any transcript) and try to get you to opt-in to their special training route. I know a few are well-intentioned, but some have their own “guru” specialties which take you down rabbit holes. (Like the idiocy of chasing Amazon reviews.)
Got back into this – and have another one in the works for this week, but it’s going to require some research. At least the cover is ready. Next is the blurb, and the opening.
Meanwhile, Classic Publishing Continues
Still cranking these out. Without doing much to promote them – but their time will come.
Pointing to Next Year’s Challenge
Doing the courses, starting with
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails – Late, but yup
- Write the next short fiction – Yup
- Publish one each of PD SF and Mysteries – Yup
- Any “other” time – produce courses (PMA:SOS Intro) – Nope
- Set up blog/podcast/lesson pattern – Nope
This week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails
- Write the next short fiction
- Publish two classics in series
- Any “other” time – produce courses (PMA:SOS Intro)
- Set up blog/podcast/lesson pattern