Published PMA: Science of Success Intro – and it came out quite nice. Published it, and another self-written book. PMA SOS took an enormous number of proofs to get the language modernized. My notes were pretty literal to my transcript, but that didn’t make if flow well…
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
Total Subscribers – 2672
Heritage Subs – 73
IF Subs – 2464
New IF Subs – 27
Non IF opt-ins – 1
Webform Subs – 6
Inactive – 47
Dwindling after a fashion but seems to have plateaued with both on-site/through-book opt-in’s and newbies through IF/PW.
Book Sales: Lulu has still not un-pooched its analytics and payments, so we’ll wait until July 15 to see if they pull finger (or go under.) On the 15th, I should see if I got any sales from Ingram and Amazon POD this month… (All the more reason to light a fire under getting those books over to Amazon.)
Fiction Books In Progress:
- Three more Golden Age Space Opera collections
- Three more book ideas nudged me this week. (Sheesh – not exactly quiet in my mind…)
- Corona-Xi series and anthology (note slight name change)
- Case of the Sand Dune Demise, Death and the Dreamcatcher > Book Five
- Book Four (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, Anth)
- Raising Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two (series) -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
Non-Fiction Books In Progress:
- Get Everything You Want Out of Life Anthology
- PMA Science of Success Complete Lessons
- Why Leftists Fail with Violence
- A Parody Outline of History
- A book of talks by George Washington Carver
Courses in Progress:
- “PMA: Science of Success” (now in beta)
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
- Common-Sense Marketing That Works – pre-alpha
- Raising Gentle Cattle – pre-alpha
- How to Write Less and Profit More – pre-alpha
- And some more that I already recorded for podcasts…
Got caught up on some of my fiction publishing to Streetlib (Public Domain). And published a couple of non-fiction through D2D Print. There’s still some catch up to do.
Publishing is satisfying work – to see your books get up and out there. Not as much fun at writing original stuff, though (but probably pays better over the long haul.)
Just hit me that I’m probably publishing over a hundred books this year, again. If you count all the PD collections I’m pushing out while I do courses. Prolific is a habit.
Three stories now nagging at me from the sidelines. (Sheesh.) John gets two daughters by Harpy (no, she didn’t tell him). Joe has to help one of Brigitte’s grandchildren to deal with her talent. R. L. Saunders adds a book to the Hooman Saga Book One satires. (About the Riot Walls.)
Science of Success – Hidden Gold
Got that PMA: Science of Success – An Introduction out via D2D this week. With some trepidation. That gets it out as a paperback as well. And now my deck is clear to work on…
I still have all of my top-selling paperbacks from Lulu to re-publish on Amazon this week. Sure, that SOS book took a lot of time, but it’s worth more than you think.
Now I have all the backends done (and everything else out of the way) so this should probably be wrapped this week. That’s a lot of stuff pushed through Amazon. Hopefully, I’ve got all the bases covered so that it will go smoothly. (They are known to be testy in their “AI” department – which is a bit better than copy/paste, but still outsourced to low-wage non-US contractors – at least by the grammar used…)
So that’s now a priority.
I’ll be working (probably) on just re-publishing to Amazon this week. Sure, I have fiction waiting, but I also cranked up plenty of PD collections to give my readers – and they just need publishing. Yes, I really want to get that fiction done, but I really need to get the paperbacks back up and onto Amazon (before my bank account gets too low…)
This pushes courses back until next week, where I lay out how I plan to consolidate my courses and cross-connect them. (Most books align under the “Becoming a Wealthy Writer” umbrella, except for the Ag books/courses. And that was the breakthrough – finding what audio I’ve already worked up and so is ready to make into courses.)
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails – Yup
- Republish the books that routinely make me income – target: rest of them. – Nope
- If time permits, or inspiration strikes, write more fiction – Nope
- (Or at least publish some PD fiction collection for my followers.) – Yup
This week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails
- Republish the books that routinely make me income – target: rest of them.
- If time permits, or inspiration strikes, write more fiction
- (Or at least publish some PD fiction collection for my followers.)
- Any “other” time might be in working on arranging courses for producing. (Like the brain-dead evenings.)