Work on republishing took most of the week. But I did get a new short non-fiction work written, a perfect length for a mini-course…
“Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time. What we really want is for things to remain the same but get better.” ~ Sydney J. Harris
Total Subscribers – 2619
Heritage Subs – 79
IF Subs (total) – 2466
New IF Subs – 22
New Non-IF Subs – 0
New Subs from website – 2
Total Inactives – 16
Continuing work on are the hard-won subscribers that only sign up when they are good and ready. IF/PW only leaves 4% of the IF/PW subscribers after a year following regular “list hygiene”- so it’s a race for those to keep up, since the unsubscribed don’t re-opt in through their system.
Book Sales: Now three analyses way overdue, next sales analysis is June 15 for Apr sales. Probably do a short version of this, maybe not. A full week ahead.
Fiction Books In Progress:
- Corona-XI series and anthology (note slight name change)
- Case of the Sand Dune Demise, Death and the Dreamcatcher > Book Five
- Book Four (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, Anth)
- Raising Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two (series) -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
Non-Fiction Books In Progress:
- Farm Less, Profit More: Lessons Learned in Regenerative Grazing
Courses in Progress:
- “PMA: Science of Success” (pre-alpha)
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
- Copywriting/Marketing – pre-alpha
- Raising Gentle Cattle – pre-alpha
- Write Less and Profit More – pre-alpha
While working to republish books, lightning static fried my satellite modem. So I’m typing this from cell-phone data minutes. (Of course, it’s nice to simply shut off the Internet and get other work done, like writing. I might do this as a habit…)
New Non-Fiction book
Setting out to write up a non-fiction backend for my writing books wound up with a nice book that introduces the whole gamut of courses I’m about to start creating. Because it ties everything up into a package that’s useful. And is incidentally just what I’m most interested in. That’s the book above this – “Becoming a Wealthy Writer”.
Weather is hot, a storm coming through this week on top of the gully-washer we had a few days ago (the one that took out my Internet). And I’m trying to fence in some “miscanthus”, which is a hybrid Japanese cane that grows nearly 12 foot tall (should be good grazing if I can get the cows out into it.) And so, that book on grazing I did last week and just needs publishing.
Meanwhile, I have courses to write.
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails – Yup
- Republish the books that routinely make me income – backmatter writing moved forward.
- Back onto fiction writing once this republishing is done – nope.
This week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails –
- Republish the books that routinely make me income – target: rest of them.
- Maybe publish some non-fiction PD work in my spare time.