Two more public domain fiction published this week… Back to writing new stuff now, Although getting back into the swing of things is tough. Despite the generated panics…
The Great Writing Audience Challenge – Week 14 Results
“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” ~ William Arthur Ward
Instafreebie/PW: 14/51 (27%) 22 no-openers moved off.
StoryOrigins: 0 – not investing
Overall Total: 2687 – more decrease.
IF/PW subscribers remaining after a year: 1249/8879 (14%) Percentages becoming consistent.
Note: I keep these to see how IF/PW retention is trending. ~4% of weekly signups annually. So: 96% drop-off in a year if you severely prune your lists to eliminate no-openers every week.
Book Sales: Now two analyses overdue, next sales analysis is May 15 for Apr sales.
- PMA Science of Success, Lesson 02 – Definite Purpose
- PMA Science of Success, Lesson 03 – Definite Purpose
- Fiction: “Doppel”
Fiction Books In Progress:
- Case of the Sand Dune Demise, Death and the Dreamcatcher > Book Five
- Wu-Han-V series and anthology
- Book Four (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, Anth)
- Raising Felicity (series?) -> What Their Eyes See -> Book Five
- Two Ghost’s Salvation Book Two (series) -> Book Three
- Wolfer’s Nation -> Book Three
Non-Fiction Books In Progress:
- PMA: Science of Success (17 books total, plus collection)
- Breakthrough Copywriter (update)
Courses in Progress:
- “PMA: Science of Success” (pre-alpha)
- “Strangest Secret” (now in beta),
- “Get Everything You Want Out of Life”, (now in beta)
- “If You Can Count to Four…” (now in beta),
- “Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds” – still in alpha.
- Copywriting/Marketing – pre-alpha
- Raising Gentle Cattle – pre-alpha
This new Napoleon Hill course (new to me – looks like his Foundation lost interest in it a long time ago) – anyway, it’s the last incarnation of what he was teaching, where “Think and Grow Rich” evolved to. There is pure gold in this – from 1937 to 1960, his language cleaned up as well as his examples. The reasoning is better. So the raw nuggets that were so successful (and still are) have been refined to spun gold. In here is why so-called “Master Minds” don’t work. Precisely.
And when W. Clement Stone brought in his PMA, Hill got right on board and between them, they built a course to teach the most updated Practical Philosophy of Achievement.
After Hill moved onto running the Foundation that Clement organized and chaired, his health began deteriorating. He did write a couple more books, but one had to be published posthumously. And none had the total mastery of the whole philosophy. (But I am looking over his last work for ideas the in the area of miracles – of all things.)
Otherwise, I got back into fiction and this wound up being about 12K long. Took me most of the week. Essentially a three-perspective story. Duplicate universe, only the hero in this one has the big ideas, while the villain from the other side also has some serious mojo.
Between the two of them, I didn’t get my syndicating done.
Because I’m pushing two more PMA:SOS books out this week as well as a thicker-than-usual fiction book. Saturday and a lot of Sunday was spend on just getting them published.
The point is that I have another 14 books to get out and make that into a full course. A very full course.
The trick is that this gets me into public domain publishing in a big way.
Then these other books have something to point at. And there’s also a lot of Nap Hill lectures out there to be transcribed and given as a bonus. But it’s going to be needing some promotion – which is exactly where I was headed anyway…
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails – yup
- Mon-Tues: New fiction book written and published. – yup.
- Evenings: Re-queue perennial podcasts. – nope.
- Wed-Fri: Non-fiction writing/publishing/marketing – yup – more than.
This week’s to-do’s:
- Sun: This analysis & emails –
- Mon-Tues: New fiction book written and published. – or at least research.
- Evenings: 3 promotional actions every day – somehow, someway.
- Wed-Fri: Non-fiction courses: writing/publishing – 2 or 3 more PMA:SOS books up.
- Sat: Continue Nightingale syndication –