Four new books published. And another one started. Somehow keeping up with my research via movies. Have to make time for reading to improve my wordcraft. But this week’s work on the anthology showed some increase in writing quality. Encouraging.
The Great Writing Business Challenge – Week 28 Results
Instafreebie/PW: 18/65 (Actual vs. Reported: 28%) 5 non-IF subscribes.
Overall Total: 3226 (another small drop, and continued slow on-boarding from IF, while fewer stick. Means their mailing list isn’t expanding and they don’t have a finger on the pulse.)
Published Words Fiction:
– free – Own Site: 0, Medium: 0, Wattpad: 0
– paid – Book Outlets: 67286, Medium: 0
Published Words Non-Fiction:
– free – Own Site: 2150, Else: 0 (Medium)
– paid – Book Outlets: 0, Medium: 0
Fiction Books re-published with updates:
- Total: (still) 167 to go.
- Hermione 3: A Case of Lost Time
- Hermione 4: Enemies and Bookends
- Hermione Anthology
- The Tao of Mysti
Books In Progress:
- “Their Eyes”
- “Walkaway Blues” sequel
Book sales this week:
Note: Amazon Fiction – 3/38: 8%
Lulu sales for May: 2 ebooks, 139 paper/hardback (avg per week – 40 | avg. royalty – $3.40) only two fiction out of that, and only reprints (none mine). Next report (for June) 15 July
New Podcast Episodes:
Shifting into the new mode now. Worked on writing-publishing all week. All fiction – to get these out of my hair. I have another that I started writing (or it got me to start writing) which as been nagging me for a few weeks, if not months. All the research I did on these Hermione books boiled that pot over. So I started and couldn’t quit. Now it’s published.
Point of this week was to again just blitz though the fiction (thought it would go faster) and get this monster out of my hair. Now I’ve got two books in the queue.
My First Reader and I have been working up some sequels to earlier books, which then bring those standalones into the bigger series of books – Ghost Hunters.
I do want to get into more Hooman Saga books, but these are a major undertaking. I’ve got three books working in the queue right now and the movies (DVD.Netflix) coming in for their homework.
Then I really should get started on Hooman Saga (which has Ghost Hunters crossover characters, anyway.) That’s a massive job of two 8-book serial-series that will be written cooperatively with the other. Book Three and Book Four. (Somewhere, I actually also have notes for Book Five…)
Plenty to do.
This week, the priority is on getting this new schedule in and getting some books published to Wattpad (via my site) and so to get more audience.
Wrote the capstone book with “The Tao of Mysti”. A fictional non-fiction lecture series to hands-on healers. Way out there stuff. The reason I’ve chosen to write it as fiction, since no one would believe this stuff otherwise. (Check the Wikipedia write up on Remote Viewing and you’ll see an example.)
Back my schedule below.
Last week’s to-do’s:
- Emails out – blitz (Mon) Fiction, ARC, LS – YUP
- 2 days publishing full Hermione series (three more books) YUP
- 2 days posting to Wattpad. NOPE
- 2 days re-publishing fiction anthologies so I can get to non-fiction. (Includes Thurs. auction.) NOPE
This week’s to-do’s:
- Emails out – blitz (Mon) Fiction, ARC, LS
- 2 days publishing next in queue.
- 2 days posting to Wattpad.
- 2 days re-publishing fiction anthologies so I can get to non-fiction. (Includes Thurs. auction.)
Also published on Medium.