A collection of detective-mystery short classics by some of the true greats out of the late 1800’s mystery writers.
These classic authors are still engaging today.
Some of these are:
Frank Richard Stockton – known for his “Lady and the Tiger”
Anna Katharine Green – known as “the mother of the detective story”
Franklin Fyles – American playwright and theatre critic
Edgar Fawcett – bestselling novelist at the turn of the last century
Henry Harland – known for his 1900 hit “The Cardinal’s Snuff-box”
Kirk Munroe – known as a prolific author with over 30 published books
Joaquin Miller – the “Poet of the Sierras” for his numerous stories about the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Maurice Thompson – known for novels and poetry, writing and publishing 22 books in 25 years.
Ingersoll Lockwood – known for his “Baron Trump” children’s books and a dystopian novel “The Last President”
This anthology contains:
- The Only Girl at Overlook, Franklin Fyles
- A Thing that Glistened, Frank R. Stockton
- A Lion and a Lioness, Joaquin Miller
- The Cheated Juliet, Q.
- The Mystic Krewe, Maurice Thompson
- Strange Adventures of a Million Dollars, Ingersoll Lockwood
- A Lost Day, Edgar Fawcett
- A Tragedy of High Explosives, Brainard Gardner Smith
- The Bushwhacker’s Gratitude, Kirke Munroe
- The End of All, Nym Crinkle
- Shall He Marry Her? Anna Katherine Green
Scroll Up and Get Your Copy Now.