Why Does it Seem Everyone Thinks Beginning Authors are Already Rich?
It’s not because their books are bringing them any income.
But the courses and services designed to “help” you just put you further in the hole!
It doesn’t have to be that way.
This entire series was written with the idea that you can get started from the computer and internet connection you already have. And nothing else.
After I got my own financial freedom from publishing books, I was able to “invest” in some of these courses to see what I was still missing. Funny enough, that extra $500 per course taught me little I didn’t already know. And what I did learn was either wrong, or I could have learned it for free from those same authors.
Here’s the secret, exposed:
You only have to write decent books, and market them decently, to get decent income.
And you should be able to start writing today, self-edit and proof when you’re done, then self-publish for no more than your own sweat-equity. But the same authors who have made six-figures and then created these courses seem to have forgotten their roots. And so this book.
Inside you can learn (at no extra cost than this inexpensive ebook):
- What type of marketing keeps most authors books from selling
- What the factors are common to 6-figure authors success
- How to find out the real reason you are writing and how to strengthen this
- What enables an unknown author to successfully launch a book and have it sell well.
During the research for this book, several myths and outright lies were discovered. Of course, they were all hidden as “conventional wisdom.” When tested, they came up as false.
The actual and useful data you can follow:
- How good a book do you really need to write?
- Why get rich quick ideas keep you broke – and how to spot them
- 5 falsehoods of Kindle publishing to avoid
- 7 secrets that work, but aren’t widely known.
- The 3 common myths which keep you from your success (and cost you money.)
- Why people who sell you an expensive course want to keep selling you more
When the top courses were compared, it turned out that they mostly covered the same points.
The origins of these top authors were cross-checked against other top authors.
Simple approaches appeared:
- How 6-figure authors all had to plan and work for the long term before they “made it big.”
- The 4 Common Success Strategies of the vast majority of 6-figure authors.
- The 6 success principles common to every successful author now and through history.
Finally, all this was distilled into three plans to help you wherever you are now to start creating the stable passive income you’ve dreamed of:
- A long term strategy to build your success over the long haul.
- A plan to remarket books you’ve already published which are under-performing
- The broad strokes of how to market and promote your book without paying for advertising.
You can earn your own financial freedom if you work smarter instead of harder.
You can increase the passive income from your booksales enough to quit your day job. And also avoid having to “publish or perish” every 90 days.
You can discover the sensible ways to promote your books that fit within your current budget. Because your books should pay for themselves, and reward all that time you invested with a financially-secure future from here on out.
The decision is yours. Your life is your own.
All you need to do is to get your copy of this book. Then read it. And apply it.
Get Your Copy Today